Usually I don't write reviews, but Im very pissed of, how a company like Olivia + Joy as such a bad customer service.

I purchased a purse last month and ended up receiving the wrong item.That was very upsetting,however I called customer service to explain the situation and make the arrangements to return the wrong item and receive the right one.

Right there my nightmare started, even tho I have given all the necessary information for the representative to help me, she couldn't find/ see what was the mistake not even by me telling her to check their own website. That was frustrating, but finally I got the return number and she guarantee me that she would escalate the problem and as soon as they had received the wrong item, they would sent me the new one back and refund me for the shipping. They received the wrong item back in the morning of the 25th, so in theory I should have the right item in the latest by this Wednesday. They never reply to my emails and I decided to call today again to check on the status.

Another customer service representative who had no idea what was going on, asking me to explain everything again, asking me to confirm if I really want the purse and telling me that it would take another 7 to 10 business day after she processing the order. (Are you kidding me??? By now, I have stated more than 3 times that I do want to have the purse and shouldn't be this order being ready since last week?

I asked to speak to supervisor, by now Im doubting if she was really a supervisor, like the others she didnt know anything and know once more just like few weeks ago, Im only with the promised that my "issue" will be escalated, and I should have my item (the right one please!!!) in 3 to 5 business days and that she would forward my request for reimbursement for returning the WRONG item back.

Had an Experience with Olivia And Joy?

Comments